I pass a cruise ship, like an ocean liner.
Rather I passed it. Right past?
You were beside me. We were in a non-definable aircraft which had no weight.
At that moment, surprisingly I recalled the evening at my house in Northcote.
You came over in a state and told me what had happened at the shop. Terror, real big terror. You were so worked up. I felt bad for you. I also loved being the one you shared all of this with. I was like the one you were going to talk to about it. I stood near that little window making a meal, putting so much into that, listening to you, gentle you, while the sun made its last call in the window, we're closing here, come see us again. I was between the calm and the wish in that place, I could have never moved and I would have been alright. You were already home and I didn't know how home I already was, too. We got home.
João Donato – A Bad Donato (1970) (2023 Verve By Request)
-
João Donato – A Bad Donato Original release 1970 Blue Thumb Records
BTS-8821 2023 Verve/UMe B0037860-01 Verve By Request Series 180g Gatefold
reissue Genre...
4 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment